We are looking for partners for a multilateral KA1 Youth Exchange project that we intend to apply on February 4, 2015. If you want to be our project partner, here is our call!
Name: The Others
Theme: inclusion, active citizenship, community development
Host Organization: aktiF-İz Youth Community
Location: Ankara, Turkey
Exchange dates: 24th August – 31th August 2015
APV dates: 1st August – 3rd August 2015
Partner application deadline: 3rd February 2015
– 4 sending partner organizations from Program Countries
– 5 participants per country: 1 group leader (at least 18, no upper age limit) and 4 participants (18-30)
We will work on THE OTHERS (individuals and/or groups) created by societies, from perspectives of prejudices and cultural values. We will discuss the reasons and the consequences of existence of the others and think about ways of preventing it and becoming aware of the problem.
It is indeed an important issue to include the outcast individuals, existing either within a society or between two or more societies. Is it possible to stop the creation of outcasts for good, instead of trying to integrate these people into the society? How the culture and prejudices that we have, block us to look at those individuals in the unbiased way?
Let’s exchange our great ideas and work together to create a better society.
Please send your Partner Information Form and Mandate to email@example.com by February, 3rd.
– the travels (APV and YE) will be reimbursed up to the limit established by the Erasmus+ Program Guide
– accommodation, food and activities will be covered by the host organization
– there is no participation fee
Partner Organization’s responsibilities:
– select and prepare(!) the leaders and participants for the exchange (preparation is not only to help in the ticket purchase, but also to exhaustively explain to the participants what a YE is and what type of methodology will be used); both the leaders and the participants must know from early on that they are not tourists and that free time will be scarce
– make sure that all leaders attend the APV (1st – 3rd August 2015) and lead some of the YE’s activities
– make sure the participants take active part in the preparatory phase (investigate and prepare presentations)
– contribute to the visibility and dissemination of the project
To be partners, you should:
– be an eligible institution from a Program Country
– read this call very carefully and agree to all its conditions
– send your Partner Information Form and Mandate to firstname.lastname@example.org by February, 3rd (please make sure you mention the name “The Others” in the subject line of your e-mail).
Please share this call with all interested organizations. We are looking forward to your applications and to cooperating with you!
aktiF-İz Youth Community