We are looking for partners for a multilateral KA1 Youth Exchange project for our partner group called İzmir International Youth Work that we intend to apply on April 30, 2015. If you want to be the project partner, here is the call!
Name: Youth’s Perception of Refugees
Theme: raising awareness about refugees, inclusion, active citizenship, community development
Host Organization: İzmir International Youth Work
Location: İzmir, Turkey
Exchange dates: 7th February – 13th February 2016
APV dates: No APV
Partner application deadline: 29th April 2015
– 4 sending partner organizations from Program Countries
– 5 participants per country: 1 group leader (at least 18, no upper age limit) and 4 participants (18-30)
The planned project aims to:
– Attract attention to the problems of the refugees who have to live with us,
– Define the way Turkish and European Youth perceive the refugees and positive and negative aspects of their perception,
– Make especially young people view the refugees from a more objective point of view by making them learn the facts about refugees,
– Find out what the youth can do to help the refugees adopt to society,
– Promote the project venue and our country,
– Start a campaign for the sake of refugees in light of the outcome of the project.
By promoting the things we do on social network we will try to find out how we can be more sensible about this issue and will attract more people’s attention to it.
Let’s exchange our great ideas and work together to create a better society.
Please send your Partner Information Form and Mandate (the links are below) to firstname.lastname@example.org by April, 29th.
– the travels (YE) will be reimbursed up to the limit established by the Erasmus+ Program Guide
– accommodation, food and activities will be covered by the host organization
– there is no participation fee
Partner Organization’s responsibilities:
– select and prepare(!) the leaders and participants for the exchange (preparation is not only to help in the ticket purchase, but also to exhaustively explain to the participants what a YE is and what type of methodology will be used); both the leaders and the participants must know from early on that they are not tourists and that free time will be scarce
– make sure that all leaders lead some of the YE’s activities
– make sure the participants take active part in the preparatory phase (investigate and prepare presentations)
– contribute to the visibility and dissemination of the project
To be partners, you should:
– be an eligible institution from a Program Country
– read this call very carefully and agree to all its conditions
– send your Partner Information Form and Mandate to email@example.com by April 29th (please make sure you mention the name “Youth’s Perception of Refugees” in the subject line of your e-mail).
Please share this call with all interested organizations. We are looking forward to your applications and to cooperating with you!
aktiF-İz Youth Community